Eton Environmental Group is offering a specialist cleaning and decontamination service for businesses concerned about Coronavirus in the workplace, or who would just like to take the opportunity of the UK lockdown to give their premises a deep clean.
Our specialist cleaning and decontamination service will help reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your building, protecting your staff, customers and others.
- All desk and work surfaces
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Light switches
- PCs, laptops, tablets, keyboards and accessories
- Telephone equipment, including mobiles
- Canteen tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery
- Sinks taps and kitchen areas
- Water fountains, drink dispensers and vending machines
- Lifts, doors and buttons
- Communal areas
- And much more.
- Bio-hazard personal protective equipment and full face respirator masks used
- Decontamination units located outside buildings
- Hand application/electrostatic fogging used to apply detergent disinfectant solution
- Safe disposal of any clinical/hazardous waste
- All work carried out in accordance with Public Health England guidance including the 72-hour rule, which is now made easier as many offices/buildings are currently unoccupied due to social distancing measures.
With the vast majority of UK offices now closed, there’s never been a better, and easier, time to take advantage of this service whether you are concerned about the risks of contracting Coronavirus, or just ready for your office/building/premises to have a thorough deep clean.
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation quotation by calling 01325 366886 or emailing.