Eton Environmental Group is offering a specialist cleaning and decontamination service for businesses concerned about Coronavirus in the workplace, or who would just like to take the opportunity of the UK lockdown to give their premises a deep clean.
Our specialist cleaning and decontamination service will help reduce the risk of exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19) in your building, protecting your staff, customers and others.
- All desk and work surfaces
- Doorknobs and door handles
- Light switches
- PCs, laptops, tablets, keyboards and accessories
- Telephone equipment, including mobiles
- Canteen tables, chairs, crockery and cutlery
- Sinks taps and kitchen areas
- Water fountains, drink dispensers and vending machines
- Lifts, doors and buttons
- Communal areas
- And much more.
- Bio-hazard personal protective equipment and full face respirator masks used
- Decontamination units located outside buildings
- Hand application/electrostatic fogging used to apply detergent disinfectant solution
- Safe disposal of any clinical/hazardous waste
- All work carried out in accordance with Public Health England guidance including the 72-hour rule, which is now made easier as many offices/buildings are currently unoccupied due to social distancing measures.
With the vast majority of UK offices now closed, there’s never been a better, and easier, time to take advantage of this service whether you are concerned about the risks of contracting Coronavirus, or just ready for your office/building/premises to have a thorough deep clean.
Here’s what one satisfied customer thought of their deep clean:
“They were meticulous in the work, ensuring every single part of the office was cleaned, from the desks and work spaces to the door handles and light switches, and they did this in a safe and protective manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending Eton Environmental Group to other businesses and organisations preparing to re-open their offices as Government Covid-19 restrictions continue to ease.” – Anne Rowlands, CEO of Railway Housing Association
Please contact us for a free, no-obligation quotation by calling 01325 366886 or emailing.
You can also visit our testimonial page to see what the Chief Executive of a national housing association thought of the deep clean we did at its head office.