Eton Environmental Group has joined the UK’s largest corporate health and safety membership organisation.
Our membership of the British Safety Council (BSC) recognises our position as one of the UK’s leading health and safety building compliance companies.
It complements the other memberships we hold which demonstrate our ongoing professional excellence, namely:
- Contractors Health and Safety Assessment (CHAS) scheme
- Safety Management Advisory Service (SMAS) Worksafe scheme
- Exor approved heath and safety supplier company
- United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association (UKATA) approved training provider
- Legionella Control Association member
- National Organisation of Asbestos Consultancies member
The BSC membership has a number of key benefits for Eton, including helping us to stay informed with new legislative updates and latest industry news, enabling us to access an unrivalled bank of health, safety and environmental resources and giving our staff access to e-learning courses.
Toby Ford, Eton Environmental Group’s Operations Director, said: “Operating in the health and safety industry, it is vital that our clients have the assurance that the company carrying out their asbestos surveys, fire risk assessments, legionella risk assessments and other services fully understands the sectors it is working in.
“Membership of the BSC shows our ongoing commitment towards creating a strong health and safety culture within Eton and helps demonstrate to our clients that health and safety is of paramount importance when working on their sites.”